The Gragg Family

Life....as we know it...

Tuesday, January 31, 2006



THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PRAYERS TODAY!!!

They were SO felt!

The transition from the birthmother to us was the absolute most painful experience in my life...I can't understand how such joy can be birthed from such sorrow! Her whole family (mom, dad, bros and sis) were there and they were all in tears! But it was obvious that they knew that they were doing the right thing.

He is SO BEAUTIFUL!! And SO good! He doesn't fuss...except when he's hungry or undressed...

Alex walked up to him tonight when he got home from being with our friends...and came over to me and saw him with us for the first time and said "I love him!!! He's so SWEET!!!" Then he helped me feed him!

I am attaching some images from tonight...he is such a doll...we have to go to the ped. on Friday for a checkup...and please continue to pray that the birthmother has peace and doesn't change her mind.

Thank you for your prayers!

Love,
Lori (Jody and Alex, oh, and Nathan!)

P.S. It's snowing!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com