The Gragg Family

Life....as we know it...

Thursday, February 02, 2006

I received a call about an hour ago that the birthmother is having second thoughts. Her mother called me and said that she and her counselor still support her decision...she is having horomone and emotional shifts and her milk has come in and this is making it very difficult for her.

We are praying that God's peace would rest upon the family is such a powerful way. I have spoken with several friends now and Jody and I have come to the conclusion that we must pray that God's perfect plan for this little one will be fullfilled.

I am having a very hard time with this, as we are bonding as a family, and Alex has fallen in love with "his baby".

The birthmother has also decided to postpone signing the paperwork until Monday. This is very difficult for me, as it puts the 10 day wait past when Jody leaves for home to go back to work.

At this point, I don't know how to ask for you to pray. The only thing I can ask is that you do pray as the Lord leads...and that His perfect plan will be accomplished.

Thank you, and we love you all!

Lori

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com