The Gragg Family

Life....as we know it...

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The Meeting Monday...


went good. Please continue to pray for Heather and Carol.

Also, please continue to pray for Brandy and Vicki. Brandy has a LONG row to hoe...and I don't know if she realizes how difficult things will be once she goes back to work. I spoke with Vicki this weekend and Nathan is growing. Brandy is not calling him Nathan, she named him Ayden Benjamin. *Sigh*....he'll always be Nathan to us. Alex has taken to sleeping with the soft fuzzy blanket that a friend, Michelle, gave us for Nathan....and we still have the little "Nathan" bicycle tag we bought when we were at Disney in Florida.

Life is getting somewhat easier. I still get sad when I think of Nathan....I think about what he is doing...what is he thinking...how would he feel in my arms again. But I know God is in control and that is the safest place that I can rest in.

Love,
Lori

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com