The Gragg Family

Life....as we know it...

Monday, February 13, 2006

Had a good day today...

Jody, Alex and I went to Woodstock/Kennesaw shopping...we had a blast. It was so good to get out as a family.

Today, we also caught up on laundry (from our Disney trip in Jan. and the Ohio trip) and it felt SO good to have it all done again. So now, my kitchen is clean, sheets and clothes are clean, refridgerator is full again, and the trash has been taken out. Aaaaahhhh.....life is GOOD when the house is clean!

I have to say (again) how blessed that I am that I have Jody for my husband. He did as much laundry as I did and he is SUCH a joy to have around....

Ok, you married ladies out there...I have a book to recommend. It's called "Created to be His Help Meet" by Debbi Pearl. You can find it at www.nogreaterjoy.org. It will TRANSFORM your marriage! (Ask Jody...LOL)

Also, as a prayer request, since we are now paper ready for an adoption, we are putting the word out again. Please pray that if God's plan is more children for us through adoption, then it will come to pass.....

Blessings on all of you this evening!

Love,
Lori

2 Comments:

  • At 2:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Loriiii!! It's Kayla.

     
  • At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Valentines! Love the pics they're really sweet!-Adina

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com