The Gragg Family

Life....as we know it...

Monday, March 06, 2006

So sorry this update is...

a long time coming! I have been busy trying to get back to work.

I am gearing up for some projects that I am excited about, and am taking more new clients with babies...and this is LOVE for me! I absolutely love photographing infants and children and women who are expecting! I am also gearing up for my Easter sessions including baby chicks and maybe a bunny!

Alex is doing well. He is singing more and more...today I heard him in the shower with dad and they were singing together. SO CUTE! He helped dad move almost a truck load of gravel today across the yard (thanks to Jeff C.'s lawn mower and trailer!). They worked ALL DAY LONG together on it. I have some on video that I will try and capture some shots off of.

Last weekend he helped Jody wash the vehicles....Here are some images of his "tire detail"...LOL...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com